Someone asked me to lead a meditation workshop. I’ve never done this before and although I’ve been practicing some form of meditation for approximately 10 years it is inconsistent at best. However the one thing I believe is true about doing meditation wrong, is not doing it at all. Since I was asked to do this workshop my study and practice of meditation has improved daily and I do feel the benefit.
Perhaps eventually I’ll post the content of my workshop. In the mean time, it may be more beneficial to those attending the workshop and those who are interested in my blog, to list the communities I am aware of in Nashville where anyone can attend a meditation group.
Just like the weekly community yoga classes, it is always best to check the official venue calendar or even communicate with each organization ahead of time before attending .
- 9:30 am Music of The Heart at Mindful Nashville
- 10 am Meditation & Dharma Talk at Wild Heart Meditation
- 10 am Meditation & Group Discussion at Shambhala
- 6:30 pm Embracing Simplicity at Mindful Nashville
- 7:15pm Donation Guided Meditation at Yogasoul
- 12:45 pm Prosperity Meditation at Kundalini Rising Yoga
- 7 am Silent Morning Practice at Wild Heart Meditation
- 11:45 am Guided Meditation at Hot Yoga of East Nashville
- 7 pm Mindfulness Practice Session at Wild Heart Meditation
- 7 pm Wednesday Meditation & Group Discussion at Shambhala
- 10:30 am Introduction to Meditation and Sangha Sit at One Dharma Nashville